Keyboard and Applecare.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro. 16GB iPod Touch.
My MacBook is fairly new, but I was wondering... If the letters on the keyboard start to wear off just from wear and tear, does apple care cover it? I have a keyboard protector, but I do a lot of typing and I find it bothers me to much. Any other solutions for protecting the keyboard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
Well, in my case, I found my keyboard getting a little hard (iMac Core Duo) so I asked my apple store. they replaced it with a brand new keyboard no questions asked. They didn't even check to see if it was actually hard.

My iBook keyboard suddenly developed a bad key, as in the F4 key wasn't working. Replaced it with a brand new keyboard. However, if you spill something on it, it is not covered...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
im pretty sure you will be covered. just go in and see what they say. asking cant hurt.

OP
Vodevil
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro. 16GB iPod Touch.
Alright I'm going in pretty soon to try and get a iTouch case... I'll ask while I'm in.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.