Got me a new case and kb protector!!1

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
got me a case on ebay and i love it. its awsome. heres the exact one-http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300158325527&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020

QUALITY- the quality of the case is great. snapped on great, and stays on. ive already dropped it once and it hadnt effect it at all

LOOKS- it looks great too. i got it in red

FUNCTION- it functions well. it has cooling slots and openings, acsess to the button o the batery and to all the slots and **** rives.

KEY BOARD PROTECTOR- it fits nice. a little loose, but i like it. it also makes the keys alot quieter. although, it has a weird feel so i would prefer to have it off when typing alot.

COMPLAINTS- i only have 2 complaints- 1. i cant open the computer all the way now. it only opens to about a 100 degree angle. 2. on the kb protector, dust and hair and dirt get stuck to the inside easily.

PRICE- it was a steal at 13 bucks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
uv allready dropped it?
idn if thats a good idea lol

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
short drop, i was on my bunk bed and my desk is 2 feet under and i was watchin a movie and i leand over to put it on and it sliped out of my fingazzz

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz, Macbook 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
looks neat! been looking to get one of these. question though, does the hard cover case scratch the macbook when you "snap" it on?

Reaction score
actually to answer your question about it scratching, it's a crap shoot. Some forums say that people have had terrible luck with it scratching the crap out of their macbook, and others say they have never had a problem with it. I just bought one and am waiting to get it in the mail. Honestly, a lot of people probably put the case on wrong, there is a specific way to do it and if you don't do it right you can damage your mac. Just be smart and I think it will be a good investment. Cheers

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.