Just bought a new Macbook pro

Reaction score
I have been a windows user for ever....I know! Anyways, I'vebeen wanting a Mac for a long time now and decided to go for it. I was looking at the lowest model of the Macbook pro and thought about it for a day and the guy from the store emailed me and said he had someone return a used Macbook pro that he only had for about 6 months (looks and acts BRAND NEW!!) it's the one before the newest edition but the model up from the one I was looking at. Anyways, I got it for about $500 cheaper with Apple Care and ILife then the model I was looking at. I love it!! Just a Little hard etting used to! Just thought I'd share.

Reaction score
Nice! If it's 6 months old, it probably doesn't have the new Santa Rosa Core 2 Duo processor. But that's a decent price.

OP
S
Reaction score
No it doesn't but I thought for saving that much money and getting an uprade on hard drive space, ram, media card and proccessor speed. Probably worth it.

Reaction score
yeah, it probably is. Welcome to the forums! I'm fairly new here also. I've found this place to have many knowledgable members and a great environment. Enjoy the new MBP!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
Congratulations! I'm sure you'll love your new Mac. Welcome to life beyond Windows.

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Had mine for almost a year, don't worry, it won't take that long to get use to.
I have a pretty nice and very stable XP rig attached to a 26" monitor in my office. I go in there to wake it from sleep about once a month or so I think.
Welcome to the boards and check out eric's sticky in the switchers forum, a lot of great info there.

Reaction score
I wonder if they offer returned MacBooks in my store too. It might be a bit tricky, because if somebody's returning it, it might have some problems.

Anyway.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.