A thank you from a recent switcher

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 GHz Macbook
I have been lurking in this forum for a few months trying to decide weather or not to make the switch. It is because of this forum and its contributors that I can proudly say I bought my macbook a week ago and have already decided to give the hp to my mother. The only drawback is that I told my son if I made the switch I would buy him one too. Maybe he gets this one and I get a macbook pro? Anyway, thanks all for helping me make the switch. Lovin it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
Oh that's really nice. I'm glad you like your new macbook. It's nice to see the happy users posting too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" Macbook C2D 1GB RAM
I'm happy with my Macbook as well. I find that I have more fun customizing it than anything else. Don't get me wrong, the functionality is great and I think I'm adjusting to OS X pretty well.

Reaction score
That's nice that you are going to get your son one as well!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.