Question about Entourage POP folders

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, MacBook Air, iPhone 3G...specs in signature
I am new to the mac world as well as Entourage. I installed and setup Entourage as well as configured 3 email accounts (2 POP and 1 IMAP). The IMAP folder auto-added itself on the left-hand folder pane, yet the 2 POP accounts did not. I cannot, for the live of me, figure out how to add the two POP accounts to the side folder pane.

Any help is appreciated!

-Cory

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.4Ghz, 4GB memory, 160GB hard drive, Leopard, 20" Widescreen Samsung Display
I also run 4 pop accounts and 1 imap account. As far as I am aware it is not possible to have multiple inboxes for each pop account (please someone correct me, I would love to do this!). At present I have set up rules for each account so that the incoming messages are automatically put into a separate folder. This was the only fix I could work out!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I have an IMAP and a POP (Google). I never noticed since I only have one POP, but the IMAP shows up separate with it's name, but the POP doesn't which looks like multiple POP accounts would just mesh together. check out Microsoft's website under "Mactopia" to see if you can find the answer. I couldn't find anything in Entourage help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.