looking for graphic designer

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am looking for a graphic designer (my old friend that used to help me no longer can because his computer crashed and he lost photoshop abd stuff). Anyways, I am a published author and working on Volume 2 of my book. I need someone to design the whole cover meaning front, back, and spine. YES, you will get full credit for the cover and you will be featured world-wide. The front cover and back cover has to be 4.18 x 6.88 The volume one cover can be found here: http://www.cafepress.com/921916.159311167 The cover cn look however but there are a few requirements.

1. The front cover must be the required size 4.18 x 6.88 and feature the books title Goodbye Blue Sky Vol. II by Liana M. Daigle
2. The spine cannot be crazzy huge
3. I want the back to read: "She uses such a nice play on words. I love the darkness of her poetry. It makes the light so much warmer and lovely." -- John Eucare, Denver, CO

"Just take the time to breath deeply and imagine. You will see great imagery in her poetry. She's phenomenal." -- Angela Gannon, Louisville, KY

"Her poems have a unique vision and purpose behind them. Though they might deal with similar subjects (we're all human), her work has a distinctive perspective about it... a perspective that I really enjoyed looking through." -- Chelsea Strawberree, Gilbert, AZ

"This girl is young and still has a lot to learn, but she is brilliant with words. She has taken her poetic talents to new heights with her latest edition." -- Daniel Winter Williamsburg, IN

"She proved to the world that she was a good poet with her first volume, but she's come back with an even bigger volume. This book is more heartfelt and touching. It's superb." -- Noelle Nichols, Mesa, AZ

"After being published in a well known magazine, Writer's Digest, she came back like she promised with another volume. Her poetry is more stronger than ever." -- Amy Brown, San Diego, CA

4. The back needs to have a barcode with the following code 25002743512
5. The back cover must also include the ISBN: 978-0781781979

If interested reply here or email me at [email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
the cover and you will be featured world-wide. ..... I don't really care how the cover looks
I would sure hope that you care... especially if it is going to be released worldwide. If you spent the time writing it, then the presentation should be a large part of the final work.

:)

OP
L
Reaction score
I would sure hope that you care... especially if it is going to be released worldwide. If you spent the time writing it, then the presentation should be a large part of the final work.

:)

i care, it's just idk what i want it to look like.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.