If I buy the iPod Universal Dock...

Reaction score
If I buy the iPod Universal Dock, does it come with everything I need to connect my iPod (Nano 3G) to my TV, or do I have to buy another cable?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Here is the clipping from the Apple Store Website. Doesn't look like the cables are included. You'll have to go out and buy the cables as well.

the_apple_store__u.s.__-_apple_universal_dock-20071010-223114.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.2ghz, 3GB, 250GB - 16GB White iPhone 3G - 2nd Gen 1GB Shuffle
Here is the clipping from the Apple Store Website. Doesn't look like the cables are included. You'll have to go out and buy the cables as well.

the_apple_store__u.s.__-_apple_universal_dock-20071010-223114.jpg

Which is stupid, Given the cost of the dock you think they could throw in a 5$ USB cable, its crazy how much they charge for cables (and its not just apple that has this problem)

I will be buying a 3rd party dock for my 80GB Classic iPod that includes a USB cable and wall charger.

OP
J
Reaction score
I will be buying a 3rd party dock for my 80GB Classic iPod that includes a USB cable and wall charger.

They have those?! If you buy one, PM me and tell me how you like it, and provide a link!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.