Programming Questions

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15", 2GB RAM, 160GB HD Intel
Hi guys, im new to the Forums and such, im currently a sophomore student at North Carolina School of the Arts majoring in Sound Engineering and am interested in programming. I tend to need programs for my sound work that dont always exist, things that would make my life as an engineer easier. I was wondering if anyone can direct me to a site or program that can help me learn basic programming and on up, i am looking to make a calculator that has the things i find myself calculating on a regular basis. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Paging Mathogre.... Mathogre to the Lobby Please...

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro, 15", 2GB RAM, 160GB HD Intel
who is mathogre?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
Oh, I forgot to mention alternatives.

Realbasic is available for the Mac.

The common web scripting laguages are available, such as Perl, Python, PHP, and Ruby. Some of these even have links into the system so you can use the OS X interface.

Applescript can be used also.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.