New iPod Nano protection

Reaction score
A while ago, I bought the new iPod Nano 3rd Generation. 8 gb, black.

I am looking for a good protecting cover. I also am wondering if I need to buy a screen overlay in order to resist scratches that could occur on the screen.

Any suggestions about this? Do I need a screen overlay? (I often have a phone, change, and maybe keys and a pen in my pocket.)

OP
X
Reaction score
Any other comments about that? Who else has tried it? (Really wanna make sure I keep mah baby safe ;) )

Reaction score
I think the skin is the way to go. I personally prefer bodygardz to IS. It is cut just as well and is smoother. Best Skins Ever is another option but there product is even more orange peelish than IS.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook, 2.16GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM
I'm frustrated with the lack of covers for the 3rd Generation Nano out there right now, but obviously that's because it's a new device. I can't wait until better ones come along so I can buy one. I really want to protect my Nano, especially with the return to the reflective back, which is not resistant to scratches and smudges.

iSkin will be coming out with new stuff soon, but there are lots of other places you can view products at, including: Marware, Macally (they have some really nice products coming soon), Other World Computing, Invisible Shield, and Best Skins Ever (cheaper).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.