Ipod and two Computers

Reaction score
hey, my gf just got a new ipod nano and she uses it at my house and it syncs to my computer, now I want to know when she goes back to her house and connects it to her comp, and it sync will she lose everything she got from my computer? I have some songs she doesn't have but I want to make sure she can just connect to hers and not lose the songs she got from me.

OP
E
Reaction score
so if she has windows but loaded onto my mac first then she can't use her computer. Is there a program for windows that lets you load the songs like an external drive?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
so if she has windows but loaded onto my mac first then she can't use her computer. Is there a program for windows that lets you load the songs like an external drive?

Can you please rephrase your questions? You lost me.

OP
E
Reaction score
She has a PC and I have a power book. She used my computer first. When she takes it home she would have to erase all the songs from my power book in order to sync with her computer, right? I just want to know if there is something other than Itunes that you can just add music and not sync and erase music that the computer doesn't have.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
QUOTE=elildo;501621]She has a PC and I have a power book. She used my computer first. When she takes it home she would have to erase all the songs from my power book in order to sync with her computer, right?[/QUOTE]

correct..

if there is a way to switch back and forth without syncing your ipod i am not sure how to do it.. sorry :(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
please delete

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.