Photoshop..?

Reaction score
I you have photoshop tutorials which I download from Web Design Company
Does anyone know how to take a color photo and make it completely black&white, except for one or two parts..?
for example..say you have a picture of a little girl holding flowers, well how would you make the entire picture black&white, except for the flowers, which i would like to stay in color?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
A simple method for a beginner would be to Duplicate the layer (Command+J), then make the new layer B&W. Then use the eraser tool to erase the B&W parts (that is, erase the B&W flowers which would reveal the colour layer underneath). If you want something more advanced and accurate, lemme know.

Reaction score
Canon's smaller P&S cameras has this capability built into the camera, and it works great. I play with that function all the time on my A610 'small camera'.

Reaction score
select the part of the photo with the magic wand then right click. select inverce. then image-adjustments-deasaturate. thats the way that i have always done it.

-jeremi

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.