Networking with two routers

Reaction score
So I want to share files between my pc, powermac g4, and macbook.

I have an apple airport extreme base station. The macbook is wireless on it. I have an ethernet cable running to a linkysys wired router that has my powermac and PC connected to it through ethernet.

Now I wanted to use apple talk between the two macs, but for some reason my wireless macbook can not connect to my powermac. My Powermac, however, can connect to my macbook and see all of its files.

My PC can connect to the powermac and they both work fine. It can also connect to my macbook.

But for some reason my Macbook can not connect to the other two and it doesn't even see them on the network. What my macbook sees are all the PC's connected to the apple airport extreme through wired connections.

So when I want to transfer files all I can do is transfer them to my macbook. My macbook can not transfer files back to the PC and Powermac.

I am thinking my only fix here is to have all three of them connected to airport extreme base station instead of having two connected to the linksys router and then have that connected to the airport extreme base station.

I am almost positive that could be the issue. But I am posting it here.
If no one can figure it out, it is no big deal. I mostly wanted to be able to transfer big files from the PC to the macbook. I might try to set up a network disk on the airport extreme base station.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.