Just ordered 17" powerbook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 2.6ghz Quad Xeon, 23" Cinema
Hello everyone, I'm brand new here. I've been checking out macs for a while, and I finally put in my order for a 17" powerbook g4. I was wondering what type of sleeve everyone would recommend, and any other accessories that are useful and/or vital. Thank you in advance.

I

IndianPowerbook

do a search on the site for Mac Sleeves...there are 20 different threads regarding this!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
C

Cloudane

Absolutely, get a mouse. 2 buttons and a scroll wheel.

Logitech and Microsoft make the best IMO. I don't see any point in a bluetooth mouse on a powerbook as you have to be close to a laptop anyway, can't beat wires for reliability, no battery to charge etc.

Make sure you get USB, not PS/2 :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
marware.com has some great sleeves

C

Cloudane

Thanks for the suggestion, though I'd rather buy directly from somewhere in the UK than mess around with huge delivery times, high shipping prices, risk of import duty costs etc etc etc that are involved with getting something posted from half way around the world :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.