Applescript

Reaction score
what program can i use to write and compile applescript scripts?
I have seen this program online called "Applescript Script Editor" but i can't find out where to download it from. If anyone could give me a link to an editor and compiler that would be great!

OP
D
Reaction score
thats my problem, its not on my computer. I was wondering if there is a place where i can download it online. I have already tried to look for it on the apple website but to no avail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
i accidentally deleted mine 5 minutes ago. I really don't have a need for it, except that I chose to (for whatever reason) put a link in the menu bar. Now, I can't get it to go away because I don't have the program to uncheck the option of having it in the menu bar. Please help me get rid of it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
BTW, this is the logo I'm trying to get rid of. This is an Apple utility that came with osx, right? This isn't something I downloaded after I got it is it?

logo.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15" 1GHz 768MB 60GB
Yep, that's a shortcut to the sample AppleScript scripts I think. I'm not sure how to get rid of it though.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.