4GB iPhone?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
I don't know if you can. Here are a few ideas.

1. Call the online Apple Store number. They probably don't have any more, and probably can't tell you about anyone who has any left. They're probably the best bet for learning about new/unused 4G iPhones.

2. Look for refurbs at the online Apple Store. I just looked, and there are none at the moment. Check every day, and you might get lucky. If you're really interested in it, be prepared to grab it when you see it. If you don't, someone else will.

3. Call a local Apple Store. They're probably out, but try anyway. You could also call a local AT&T store, but my experience with them and the iPhone shortly after it was released was that they were clueless about the iPhone. I doubt that's changed.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 17" intel core duo, 512mb,160gb, super-drive
i may have one that i might want to sell if you are interested..private message me or respond on here. Mine is only one month old and i am thinking about selling it. I came to realize even though it is a great phone i don't need all that it offers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Air, 20" iMac 2.17 Ghz 1GB
Its bizarre why it would already be well over $400 when you can buy the brand new 8GB phone for $399 from apple. Have these become "classic" antiques already?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
I noticed that too. However, on eBay the key is to shop around. This particular one is pretty expensive, but I am sure that there are others that are more reasonably priced. I didn't hunt extensively; just went in and checked that they did in fact have them in the volume I expected.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.