I need a suggestion/solution

Reaction score
I have an iphone and macbook. I personally like to use microsoft entourage for mail/calender functions. My problem is this, I have a .mac account and won't renew it, publishing calendar's and sharing them is a joke in my opinion, having multiple calendars to publish requires a person wishing to view them to do so individually who wants to go back and forth between them it's not very efficient. Secondly I haven't found that ical syncs too well with the google calendar. I tried it and none of my events transferred over to the google calendar.

So, what I would like to do is be able to input events into my iphone (ical) and transfer them over to entourage then be able to transfer those over to my google calendar since I use gmail as well this is my best solution.

I've searched the links but it doesn't seem as though there is a definitive answer to this. I know entourage is supposed to work with the iphone and the notes/to do list wont.

Can anyone tell me if they use entourage and google calendar along with their iphone? If so how well does it sync?

OP
F
Reaction score
I'm overwhelmed by the responses please your overloading me with suggestions!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.