Which color Macbook did you opt for?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook, 2.0ghz C2D, 120gb hdd, 1gb RAM
I bought a Black first gen one last week. I wish the power adaptor and remote matched. But it is pretty cool.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
I got black - might have been a mistake. I paid a premium, it gets finger prints all over it all the time and a Pro would have cost me about $250 more, after I paid for my 1 gig of RAM (I got mine in 2006).

having said that, I am happy with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Blackbook all the way. I just like it better than white plus you don't have to worry about nasty looking wrist rest stains. Fingerprints can be wiped away. I saw one guy's white MB with brown dirty wrist rests and it really disgusting to look at.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Black Macbook here as well. Plus, I look silly when using my sister's white Macbook since I have darker skin ;P

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
i like the white on. it keeps to the real mac theme, all you have to do to clean it is use mr cleans magic eraser. imo they look more sophisticated.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 GHz MBP, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD
I agree with KKelly, I have a white one and it looks very professional. ANd its that trademark apple white. I love it! I only clean it once a week maybe 2 weeks and it doesnt get that dirty. When I do clean it I got a pack of 5 microfiber cloths from target for $4.97 made by vroom. I also have a speck case over mine to protect from scratches, so it looks red.

I would go white for sure.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67 GHz, Macbook 2.2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
WHITE! in anycase this is possibly secondary to the fact that i too (kkelly122, KB3GZW) have a white macbook :)

i do however think the black macbook is a very neat addition to the apple family.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz aluminum unibody, 250 GB HD, 2GB RAM
I got a white one. I wasn't about to pay $200 more for a simple 40GB HD upgrade. That was the only difference in spec between the mid-level white and the blackbook. I can buy a huge replacement HD for my white MacBook for $200 or upgrade the RAM or any number of things. I didn't feel that the color was worth paying $200 for. Mine doesn't get dirty, either. Maybe some people just don't wash their hands enough? ^_~

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.4 Santa Rosa
I had a white one as i didnt get the whole "paying a premium" for the black one. After getting tired of looking at a tiny 13" screen, i upgraded to the Pro. :Angry-Tongue:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.16/2.5GB, in a coma
Got white...lower end macbooks don't really have a choice, though I would've chosen white anyway to match with my iPod.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Def black. I dont think I have seen a guy with a white one at my school. Not saying it is girly, but you catch me drift.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro w/ 2.4 GHz C2D, 4 GB RAM, 250 GB
I had a white iBook and I never felt girly with it. It doesn't look feminine, however it does stand out. If you don't like standing out a bit, don't get the white. I like standing out, I got a MacBook Pro.......

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.53 GHz MBP, 4 GB RAM, 320 GB HDD
If white makes you look girly then every one that has owned Apple products before the black macbook has been girly...

Reaction score
I have the white Macbook. I didn't think the higher price for the blackbook was justified by it's looks alone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook (white), 2 GHz, 2 GB Memory, 120 GB, Superdrive, 10.4.10.
i've got a white one and i'm very happy with it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro, MacBook Air, iPhone 3G...specs in signature
I got a white one this week (first Mac) and bought an orange Speck see-thru skin for it. I like the orange/white combination, plus it matches my wireless Mighty Mouse, remote, AC adapter, etc.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
i do think white is girly so I tried to two tone my white MB with black

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 MB white, upgraded to 2gb RAM, 2 apple HD failures - now WD 250gb Scorpio Black
I got a white one this week (first Mac) and bought an orange Speck see-thru skin for it. I like the orange/white combination, plus it matches my wireless Mighty Mouse, remote, AC adapter, etc.

LOL I just got the same thing Thursday... I ordered both at 2 am wednesday morning and got them at noon thursday since it was off the shelf.

not my first mac though. had two previously, though the last was an LC back when those were new, and the first was in 1987.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.