• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Revenge Of The Sith

OP
T

The Saab Pimp

...woopy...

if it's anything like the recent trend in star wars movies, it's gonna suck.

OP
N

Nightblade

The Saab Pimp said:
...woopy...

if it's anything like the recent trend in star wars movies, it's gonna suck.

I don't know, my brother and I actually enjoyed Attack of the Clones, even though most people didn't like it. Now Phantom Menace--Yeah, that was definitely the weakest of the Star Wars films by far.

OP
T

TylerMoney

I liked both episode I (don't remember the name, heh), and attack of the clones. But not like you think. As movies, they are terrible, though attack of the clones was much better than the other one. The real reason I really like the films, is a little lady named Natalie Portman; the most beautiful woman on the planet. She is the reason I watch episode 2 after the disapointment of episode I, and the only reason I watched episode I more than one time.

I do have higher hopes for episode III though. The premise is great; i can't wait...to see if this one is better, and to see portman once again.

OP
T

The Saab Pimp

@TylerMoney
Attack of the clones is Episode II. what the thread starter was talking about is Episode III.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 3.0Ghz 16GB RAM, 4x256 Vid, 30''cinema display
citystar2k said:

hey is your avatar made by the same guys who make that cops spoof?, and i only have 1 episode.. are there otheres? (im not a big starwars fan, i just found it funny)

btw, aside from the yoda fight, the past 2 starwars sucked. go back to old school.

OP
T

TylerMoney

The Saab Pimp said:
@TylerMoney
Attack of the clones is Episode II. what the thread starter was talking about is Episode III.

Made a mistake. I know attack of the clones is episode II. The last paragraph was supose to say episode III, but I forgot the last I. Either way, my explanation of episodes I and II stand. And my hope for episode III stands, though it'll be fine cause Natalie Portman will be in it ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" 1.33 GHz PowerBook w/SuperDrive, 60GB HDD, 1.25G RAM.
Graphite said:
hey is your avatar made by the same guys who make that cops spoof?, and i only have 1 episode.. are there otheres? (im not a big starwars fan, i just found it funny)

btw, aside from the yoda fight, the past 2 starwars sucked. go back to old school.

I'm not sure about my avatar, just that my friend had a bunch of them and i chose this one out of the lot.

OP
C

CaptainMack

those cops spoofs are funny. there are 2 of them. i cant remember the site though

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
This is the only one of the 3 that I will actually go to see. I do want to see the conversion of anakin into darth vader

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
trpnmonkey41 said:
This is the only one of the 3 that I will actually go to see. I do want to see the conversion of anakin into darth vader
You know it's funny. Reading all these posts I was just thinking how I didn't like that whiney annoying scene!

OP
N

Nightblade

TylerMoney, forget about Natalie Portman. She's a genius. She speaks fluent English and Hebrew, as well as Japanese and French very well. She went to Harvard. She's VERY rich, due to starring in three movies that were directed, produced, and written by one of the VERY FEW billionaires in Hollywood. Her father was a doctor. She's said to be very attractive. She wants to be a doctor and not an actress, yet her acting skills are already unbelievable. She's a strict vegetarian and an environmentalist. She can pretty much waltz her way through life at no cost, like she's already done. Like Lindsay Lohan, but to a much greater extent. People like these (especially females, sad to say) I'm not very fond of, but I'll definitely see Episode III, but only because it's a Star Wars movie.

I just don't like people who waltz their way through life and have EVERYTHING. People who are like this but are stupid don't bother me, but Natalie Portman is a GENIUS. From what I heard, she got into Harvard due to a scholarship, not money. Of course, she probably could've afforded the cost anyway, since she was already an actress and her father's a doctor.

It felt good to get this off my chest. :)

OP
N

Nightblade

And she's got lots of friends too! I don't even have one! Well, no one I hang out with anyway. No one I see outside of school. I get along with people inside of school, but I don't see anyone outside of school.

Natalie Portman really isn't THAT attractive, come on. Sorry, but this is REALLY getting to me! Stuff like this always has....

OP
T

TylerMoney

Yes, I know pretty much everything about her; including the fact that I don't have a chance. But until someone I can attain comes along, she is my fantasy, and I'm okay with not achieving a fantasy, cause that is the definintion of fantasy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.