Dloading full size images without clicking on each individually.

Reaction score
I'm looking for a program similar to Web Snatch.
I've searched for an application for MAC and have had little success.
I tried GetLeft but it works the same as the Firefox tool 'DownThemAll'...giving me only the thumbs from the page, not the full size images.
Does a program exist? Any hints?
Thanks to all in advance!!! ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
What does WebSnatch do? Assuming the images you are looking at thumbnails of larger images, it goes and gets the larger images? Is that the idea?

I am not aware of any program to do this, but I thought that if we spell out the requirements more clearly, someone might recognize a program that does what you are looking for.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Hey MatthewLee, thanks for the URL. I had a look. It does look like a great program for folks wanting to get photos from web photo sharing sites. I have had to do the manual click and download thing a number of times myself. A program like this would be useful. I wish I knew of one!

Anyone? Do you know of a program for the Mac that would download the full size images "behind" the thumbnails presented on a web page?

Oh, and BTW MatthewLee, welcome to Mac Forums!!

OP
MatthewLee
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome mac57.
I guess this is a strange request...no comments yet. :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.