touch case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
i ordered a touch off of ebay :D brand new, 16 gig and the guy had good reputation. should be here next week. my concern is cases. i havent found any cases for the touch , and i kno i am gonna drop it soon or later. so anyone kno any cases? also anyone recomend any cool apps?

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
the socks are rediculous expensive for nothing. i think ill just use a regular sock if it comes down to that

Reaction score
I use one of the old 5g slip cases that used to come for free. Took one from an old 30g, and in the meantime, it's working like a charm. I'm assuming you can probably order them OEM cheaply from somewhere as I saw an advert not too long ago around the $1.00 + shipping range.

--R.

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
its not scratches, its dents that im worried about

Reaction score
Considering it's primarily domed metal backing and a glass primary front, I should think denting (regardless of case) shouldn't be an issue. In all of the iPhone drop tests I've seen--the iPhone being similar in structure and materials--there wasn't any denting from a 10+ foot drop, just severe scuffing and internal damage from shock.

Any soft case should do the trick to stop scuffs, eh? (at least from reasonable drop heights)

OP
raptorkid700
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
lol. theres no touch

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.