• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Man Steals Cardboard Blues Brother

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
I thought this was so funny I had to post it. What an idiot.

http://www.bluesbrotherscentral.com/news.php

A thief has walked off with a life-size cardboard cut-out of one of the Blues Brothers.

The 6-ft tall fibreboard cut-out image of Elwood Blues was stolen from the foyer of Norwich Playhouse.

Police have released CCTV images of the suspect and are appealing for help from members of the public to help identify the young man.

The offender was seen walking out of the foyer with the item tucked under his arm at 9.45pm on Wednesday, June 13.

The young man police would like to speak to is described as being aged between 18 and 25 and is white and of medium build and between 5ft 8in and 5ft 10in tall. He has dark brown hair and was wearing dark jeans or trousers and a white T-shirt.

Investigating officer PC Peter Newman said: “We know that a woman was standing inside the foyer at the time that the cut-out was stolen and clearly we are keen to speak to her as she is likely to have eye-witness information about this incident.

“I would encourage her to come forward and I would also ask anyone who knows the identity of the individual in this CCTV still to contact me.”

PC Newman can be contacted at Bethel Street Police Station in Norwich on 0845 4564567 or Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.