• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Apple Customer Service At Its Best

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
The title says it all, check out this ARTICLE

Reaction score
Wow. Thats crazy, its good to hear that stuff like this happens.

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
yeah man... Apple Service ROCKs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Wow, so if I ever have a similar experience, I know exactly what to ask for and proff that I deserve it! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
Thanks for posting, Mina!! Love hearing those stories.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
Hehe "Fell in love with a fruit" never heard it like that before!

I had a slightly worse experience. It was a few years ago so I don't remember all the details exactly, but heres the story:

I had a blue iPod mini for a while and I decided to upgrade to the brand new Video iPod. It worked great for a while but suddenly the screen went crazy. I couldn't think of anything I possibly could've done to it to make that happen, so I sent it to Apple assuming the it would be under warranty. Boy, was I wrong! I was told "We can't do anything. It was your fault." But thats not all! Instead of sending it back and I would have a semi functional iPod, the lost it. That's right, lost it. So there goes my $250! But a few days later I noticed that something from DHL was being shipped to me. What could this possibly be? Was it my lost iPod? No, it turned out to be a refurb. I was never charged for it either! I guess that's better than my semi functional iPod.

Reaction score
Hehe "Fell in love with a fruit" never heard it like that before!

I had a slightly worse experience. It was a few years ago so I don't remember all the details exactly, but heres the story:

I had a blue iPod mini for a while and I decided to upgrade to the brand new Video iPod. It worked great for a while but suddenly the screen went crazy. I couldn't think of anything I possibly could've done to it to make that happen, so I sent it to Apple assuming the it would be under warranty. Boy, was I wrong! I was told "We can't do anything. It was your fault." But thats not all! Instead of sending it back and I would have a semi functional iPod, the lost it. That's right, lost it. So there goes my $250! But a few days later I noticed that something from DHL was being shipped to me. What could this possibly be? Was it my lost iPod? No, it turned out to be a refurb. I was never charged for it either! I guess that's better than my semi functional iPod.

Man you are a topic killer.....JK;D ;D That is pretty nice they sent you a refurb, atleast it's better than your old broken one!:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
apple tele service is amazing
there in store service is another story

Reaction score
Well, I emailed Mr. Jobs before I even owned an Apple Product and I got a response from him.

I then purchased an iMac and the Airport Extreme and an iPod and will get the iPhone the minute they come to Canada. Also, I had some issues when switching the songs from my iPod to the Mac, and lost it all. The people at Apple helped me restore everything and even gave me some credits. So, as far as I’m concerned, they are great!.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
Does anybody else think some of the Geniuses are not that nice? Maybe I am the only one who had that experience.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.