deleting album artwork in itunes?

Reaction score
hey,

does anyone know how to DELETE album artwork in itunes? way back when the first color ipods with album artwork features were released, i went and found the album covers on the web to add to my itunes, and the quality kind of stinks... itunes now has a feature to "find album artwork", but it will only find for missing albums, it wont replace my low-res ones. does anyone know how i can delete the ones i have?

i've tried looking around within itunes, and also within my folders and couldnt find any way to do it...

thanks!!

Reaction score
Open iTunes, select the individual track, hit command+i, choose artwork, highlight the artwork, hit the 'delete' key. Or you can just find better quality album covers online and replace the old ones with the new- without having to delete the old ones individually.

jrs

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz, 13" Black, 160GB
I went to the Album Artwork folder in the iTunes folder and just deleted it! I haven't sync'd my iPod yet but I am hoping it will delete the artwork when I do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.