Help..

T

The mac 13

Do any1 know where to get the mac osx skins for websites? like the buttons n stuff used in webpages?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
You can't really get entire skins for websites. You could get the mac os x buttons, but it'd probably be just as easy to take a screenshot and edit/replace the text with photoshop then save as a gif.

OP
T

The mac 13

muso said:
You can't really get entire skins for websites. You could get the mac os x buttons, but it'd probably be just as easy to take a screenshot and edit/replace the text with photoshop then save as a gif.

you c the prob is taht i don have a mac! :eek: tats the prob..ok mayb i try do a google..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
If you have photoshop or graphic converter, you can easily create them along with everything else. Wit, you need a mac to use graphic converter... it's free too!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro & 23" ACD
The mac 13 said:
you c the prob is taht i don have a mac! :eek: tats the prob..ok mayb i try do a google..

what ever happened to english?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.