Ummmm... No Comment!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Just came across this on Engadget.com!

LINKY

Honestly I don't even have words for this!!! :Grimmace: :Grimmace: :Grimmace: :Smirk:

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
This might get me in trouble but, Apple really did not have to even give the Rebate. They were nice enough to give that at least.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
There was a post here in the forums asking for folks to sign the petition for this a little while ago. I reported it as SPAM. I don't see it anymore....

OP
MinaMACMan
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Black, 2.0GHz C2D, 2GB RAMs, 160GB HD
Yeah I saw that post too Baggss.

dtravis, I actually agree with ya. I was SHOCKED when I heard that people who got it in june is still getting the $100 rebate. I thought that was extremely generous of Apple.

I think some folks like the one with that law suit are just out of their minds !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
ummmm.....
None of you have tried suing someone over practically nothing? OMG, it's so fun and easy and you have the chance to never work again! I like to do it in my spare time!!
Don't you guys know that old saying? "You live and you learn. And if you don't like the outcome, sue someone."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Don't you guys know that old saying? "You live and you learn. And if you don't like the outcome, sue someone."

I think there may be a petition going around to rewrite the motto on the Statue of Liberty to that! And if they don't change it, well, you know . . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Book Pro. 2.3Ghz Intel Core i7 running OSX 10.14.6, 16GB Ram
Don't you have 'how to sue' classes in high school in the states, or something?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G4 OSX Tiger
I should keep my eye on this lawsuit. If they win, I'll have precedence for when I sue the gas stations for changing the price after I get gas. It seems like every time I buy gas, the price is lowered the next day.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
ummmm.....
None of you have tried suing someone over practically nothing? OMG, it's so fun and easy and you have the chance to never work again! I like to do it in my spare time!!

I'm going to sue bryphotoguy for the gratuitous and unnecessary use of a motto. Then I'm going to sue myself for sueing him unnecessarily. Then I'll sue Apple for being the cause of being sued by myself, and bryphotoguy again for being an accessory. I'm bound to win one of them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.