how do you guys clean up the wrist rest?

Reaction score
i have a white macbook and im sure all you guys have the same probs.......staining the wrist rest, so what do you guys use to clean it and make it white again?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
I search the forums and then I use Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.

Reaction score
does anyone have any suggestions for cleaning the MB's keys? I'm worried that using too much elbow grease will dislodge them or something...

Reaction score
well...might be the case...but iKlear is rather expensive in the EU...and the magic eraser truly is very good to clean the topcase and even the keys of the keyboard (carefully though).

if I remember correctly I would have had to pay twice as much for a little iKlear package compared to one compressed can of air, magic erasers, and tft wipes (which was all together maybe 12-15 euros).

kuchiki

ps: ever since I have the invisible shields on I only clean my keyboard and the screen though;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
fifth'd...
if you are interested in some links check them out:
my personal cleaning ritual (once a month or so)
magic eraser

kuchiki

From your first link you say to use a vacuum cleaner. Using a vacuum cleaner on a computer isn't a good idea. They create static electricity and we all know that static and computers don't mix. ESD will mess up your computer.

There are special types of vacuums though that are made specifically for computers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.