switching back to mac

Reaction score
well its been a long time but i think its about time i got another mac my last was a 17inch powerbook witch died on me about a year ago since then ive been useing a windows laptop from work :Angry: what you guys suggest.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
New MACBOOK
what do you use your windows laptop for? What did you use your powerbook for? It all depends on what you want to do, in order for anyone to give you suggestions. I don't do any video or audio editing, so I have a macbook and a Core 2 Duo 2.16ghz 20 inch imac. They are both plenty fast for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4GHz aluminum unibody, 250 GB HD, 2GB RAM
Like hondagus87 said, it really depends on what you want to do with it. I've been a Mac user since '01 and have had a ton of different machines, all for different uses. I have had towers, all-in-ones and notebooks, depending on my needs at the time. Right now, since I'm primarily a student again, I've got my precious MacBook 2.16GHz C2D (White - I didn't feel the need to pay the BlackTax. ^_~)

Whatcha want it to DO?

waz

Reaction score
Macbook

Go for the Intel Core 2 Duo Mac.

Like you, I love the mac. But had problem for work coz need to run engineering application. Virtual PC just don't cut it. Had to switch to Windoze-based laptop for several years.

When Macbook arrived, together with the bootcamp download from Apple, I did not wait long to acquire it. Now I got dual boot Mac for work and play.

Cheers.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.