• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A Wish for a Special Child....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
I just want to say what a great group of people there is here. I mean you guys have always been helpful with Mac stuff and polite and funny and all, but this is about charatcher, and I am proud to know such caring people.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I just want to say what a great group of people there is here. I mean you guys have always been helpful with Mac stuff and polite and funny and all, but this is about charatcher, and I am proud to know such caring people.

Put yourself in that group...... :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2007 iMac 10.6.8 | 2009 MacBook uni 10.6.8 | 2010 MBA 10.8.5 |
I'll help with a bump and wish you luck.

(I'd contribute but after fraud on Paypal I closed my acct.)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 3.06GHz 8GB of RAM 2TB HDD, 13" Aluminum MacBook 2.0GHz 4GB of RAM 500GB HDD
Hey guys, I'm good for 2 tickets just let me know which paypal address to send the money to. Good luck!

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey guys, I'm good for 2 tickets just let me know which paypal address to send the money to. Good luck!

That's great RIDE is handling the paypal he is collecting all the commitments then he will post paypal email thank you so much!

New total is 110.00

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Hey guys:

I'm in for a ticket as well - but only if you can videotape John getting the Xbox :) I sure would like to see his face when you surprise him!

Btw: Not trying to be the spoilsport here, but I'd just like to point out that this raffle is not officially endorsed or undersigned by Mac Forums or iNet interactive.

(Not that they wouldn't endorse it, but just to make sure no-one is confused).

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey guys:

I'm in for a ticket as well - but only if you can videotape John getting the Xbox :) I sure would like to see his face when you surprise him!

Btw: Not trying to be the spoilsport here, but I'd just like to point out that this raffle is not officially endorsed or undersigned by Mac Forums or iNet interactive.

(Not that they wouldn't endorse it, but just to make sure no-one is confused).

I will be video taping johns reaction for sure thanks!
new total 120.00 were doing great !

New total 120.00

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Count me in for one ticket!! :D Just PM me the info, please.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
i don't ahve paypal or i'd be in too.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i don't ahve paypal or i'd be in too.

incase you didnt know you dont need paypal account to pay or donate to a paypal account just a valid visa or MC

Thanks for the support!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
incase you didnt know you dont need paypal account to pay or donate to a paypal account just a valid visa or MC

Thanks for the support!

didn' tknow that... don't have one of those either, i'm more of a cash guy but i really need a paypal, good luck getting the 360

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
C2D MacBook Pro
Yeah, PM me with the info whenever.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I want to tell everyone who has donated so far thank you so much for being a part of this, I went to bed at 3am last night trying to figure a way to raise more money to get this to happen....
I visited john last night and he was not feeling too hot... the treatment really wears him out, I promise to all of you that i will video the presentation of the XBOX to him for all of you to share the look he is going to have on his face. I have never felt so good feeling being a part of something so great that I know is going to make this little boy's painful life brighter.... A doctor told us once that the best medicine for John is happiness so if this little thing is going to help him fight this then Im going to do everything in my power to make it happen... I know Im thanking all of you alot but Im just so happy that people on these boards have taken time to help me make this happen... God Bless you all.... ;D

Here is where we stand on donations so far

$10.00 Cheesybanana (Mac-Forums)
$30.00 RIDE (Mac-Forums)
$20.00 Mathogre (Mac-Forums)
$20.00 babarnette (Mac-Forums)
$10.00 Aptmunich (Mac-Forums)
$10.00 Netty4mac (Mac-Forums)
$10.00 Nicole T. (my co-worker)
$10.00 Ito M. (my co-worker)
$10.00 Nina R. ( My neighbor)

Goal: $420.00
Total So far: $130.00

$290 Left to reach Goal.......

Reaction score
can i use my canadian address? (im in the UK at the moment but will be back in canada soon and if i was lucky enough to win it could be delivered to my canadian address where my family could collect it for me.)

if so, who do i email the paypal to?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
can i use my canadian address? (im in the UK at the moment but will be back in canada soon and if i was lucky enough to win it could be delivered to my canadian address where my family could collect it for me.)

If you'd like a "ticket(s)" just post here confriming how many you want. Once all 42 tickets are spoke for... I'll post my PayPal addy.. Once all are paid for.. We'll do the drawing.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs

RIDE is handling the Paypal, we are collecting conformations from members we will post how many tickets people purchase then when we have all the funds RIDE is going to send out the Paypal address via Post and PM

And if you do win it I will get it to you... even canada.... Thanks

Just post how many tickets you would like and I will add you to list..

:)

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I will get one more. 2 total.

Way to go!!! thanks.............. I just sold 2 More at work !!!!

$20.00 Cheesybanana (Mac-Forums)
$30.00 RIDE (Mac-Forums)
$20.00 Mathogre (Mac-Forums)
$20.00 babarnette (Mac-Forums)
$10.00 Aptmunich (Mac-Forums)
$10.00 Netty4mac (Mac-Forums)
$10.00 Nicole T. (my co-worker)
$10.00 Ito M. (my co-worker)
$10.00 Nina R. ( My neighbor)
$20.00 Robert L. (co-worker)

Goal: $420.00
Total So far: $160.00
$260 Left to reach Goal.......
Nice!!!!!!!!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.