• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

we love mac because...

Reaction score
Mac is a cult for a lot of teens (unfortunately i don't belong to this category anymore... but i still do like mac). It could be interesting to understand why. BusinessWeek gives us 4 reasons: Meet a real need, Design matter, Let fans and the media do your marketing, Products for everyone.
More or less, the guys from pcworld arrive at the same conclusion in "10 Things We love about Apple": Sublime Design and Media strategy.
Do u agree with these categories?

Links to the articles i quoted.
For a summary of all two articles and the link to PCWorld
The Iaakuza chronicles
To know more about it:
BusinessWeek

Reaction score
well...for me the main reason was that I wanted to get away from windows...kind of got tired to reinstall windows xp every 6 months...

all the other points mentioned in those articles are somewhat true too but I dont spend that much money just because it's cool to tell u the truth;)

kuchiki

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, Pink iPod Nano
well...for me the main reason was that I wanted to get away from windows...kind of got tired to reinstall windows xp every 6 months...

all the other points mentioned in those articles are somewhat true too but I dont spend that much money just because it's cool to tell u the truth;)

kuchiki

I agree with you on the whole installing xp every 6 months! I hate it

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.