Where to get direct download iPhone 1.0.2

Reaction score
My iPhone should arrive here next week and I would like to download the firmware 1.0.2 before apple replaces with the new one coming out. Does anyone know where I can get a direct download for v1.0.2 so its in my comp. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 iBook
The Dev team are estimating 1 week. I have total confidence they will do it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
If the new firmware is similar to the touch's, then our fellow touch owners may finally get to enjoy some of the wonderful iPhone hacks, and maybe even a proper calendar app

Reaction score
From what I hear the most recent iphone come with 1.1.1.. And so far reverting back doesnt seem possible. My guess is in the next few days 1.1.1 will be cracked or from what I have been reading a lot of normal ATT Iphone owners who have not done any mods to their phones are being bricked. So its possible apple could come out with a 1.1.2 which would basically be a 1.0.2 with a few of the updates and none of the updates targeted at people who unlocked the device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.16 GHz CD 2GB RAM; iPhone
I recently upgraded to 1.1.1 but after hating my inability to use third-party apps and it's getting rid of my tricorder theme and STTNG customization, I was able to downgrade back to 1.0.2. If you'e unlocked the SIM on ur phone then you may not be able to use the phone or EDGE after the downgrade, but for ATT users like me, it's the greatest thing since the iPhone was originally hacked. All hail the downgrade! btw instructions on how to do this are available at the iphone dev wiki.

Reaction score
GO DEV TEAMS! ALL I CAN SAY IS SCREW YOU ATT KEEP HACKING AND UNLOCKING THE IPHONE!

I am just a bit mad ATT wouldn't do no prepaid cards for the iphone, I like using T Mobile Prepaid so maybe this is a message to ATT and Apple. People wanna use the phone carriers they want. There was some sort of chart saying more people bought unlocked iphones to use with T mobile. Sorry for going all crazy hah

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.