what can they do?
taking it into to the apple store tomorrow
already had this computer in about obscure hard drive noises

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
they will give u a new case

Reaction score
I have the same thing happening with mine. I am planning to take it into the new apple store that is opening next month right down the street from me.

(Apple store will be at The Mall at Partridge creek. 19 mile road and Hall Road in Clinton Township, MI. ....just in case anyone was wondering)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver MB 2Ghz Core2Duo 2GB RAM
I have the same thing happening with mine. I am planning to take it into the new apple store that is opening next month right down the street from me.

(Apple store will be at The Mall at Partridge creek. 19 mile road and Hall Road in Clinton Township, MI. ....just in case anyone was wondering)

i live 15 min from that location
and thats new news to me

do u mean lakeside mall?
i didnt know there was a new mall there

Reaction score
Nope, not lakeside. It is a new mall pretty much right by Macomb Community College. It is an outdoor mall. (going to suck in the winter)
http://www.shoppartridgecreek.com/

That might be cool:
Heated Walkways:
The mall features an automatic snow-melting system for walkways that will be located within the malls' main pedestrian concourse areas.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.