• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple Store Online gets facelift

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 Cube
Check it out here:

http://store.apple.com/

I really like the new look, especially the sidebars. It seems much easier to read and navigate now.

via MacNN

Apple has overhauled its online store new "Shop" categories, accessory subcategories, a "Popular Accessories" section, and a new "Staff Picks" area. New "Shop" categories which include "Shop Mac," "Shop iPod," and "Shop iPhone" aim to ease the process of browsing as well as purchasing hardware and software products from the Cupertino-based company's online store. The revised Apple Store Online features "Mac Accessories," "Mac Software," "iPod Accessories," and "iPhone Accessories" sections to help shoppers find the right extras for their Apple purchases. The new "Staff Picks" area lists all of Apple's own favorite products ranging from its iPhone Bluetooth Headset to its 30-inch Cinema Display and its iWork '08 software suite. The company now also lists top sellers in Mac, iPod, and iPhone categories listed by sales rank, with current chart toppers listed as its MacBook, iPod nano, and iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 2.16 GHz 250Gb HDD 2.5Gb RAM
Im not sure i like the blue though.......Kinda a random color

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Im not sure i like the blue though.......Kinda a random color

It's been used in the iTunes store for some time, so not really.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Lenovo Z560 Hackintosh -:- '06 iMac -:- iPod Touch 2ndGen
I like it. I get three empty spaces in the middle that BFilter might be blocking. I prefer it to the old one, the line spacing of menus is better and easier to read.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
It looks much better on 10.5 than on 10.4.

Reaction score
Looks basically the same, albeit a bit cleaner.
I'm not a frequent shopper of the online store, but I applaud their interface designers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 MB white, upgraded to 2gb RAM, 2 apple HD failures - now WD 250gb Scorpio Black
hmmm so why are they offline tonight?

1nteresting

Now I actually know how to get to the ed store...I never knew how to get to it. it was probably something simple..but yea, the navigation is MUCH better.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.