Iskin Revo

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
I purchased the iskin revo... took forever to get it and now I see how faulty this thing is... it doesent really stay tight on the iphone... the visor is inconvienient and now they want to sell a clip that should of come with it for an additional 25.00...
I contacted their customer service and its the worst ive ever dealt with.. be cautious when ordering this product... i thought it was a great case but i was wrong... careful all

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
I have it and it's perfect...mine is very tight and so is the visor....I only use the visor if I'm in a really "dangerous" (running or something) or messy situation, otherwise it stays clipped to the back and it's like it's not there. Sounds like something could be defective with yours, cause it really is a great product.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I have it and it's perfect...mine is very tight and so is the visor....I only use the visor if I'm in a really "dangerous" (running or something) or messy situation, otherwise it stays clipped to the back and it's like it's not there. Sounds like something could be defective with yours, cause it really is a great product.

Im trying to get it replaced..... did you stick the tint screen to it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, iPhone 5, Apple TV
My case stays on very tight and I like it a lot but the visor sucks and slips off a little too easily, one problem with mine is it has started to rip at one of the corners near the screen, it seems like it's due to the stress of being so tight on the phone itself. I have only taken it off the phone once and it wasn't ripped then.

For a "quality" product at that price I figured I wouldn't worry about it ripping or stretching like the cheapo ebay ones. I've only had mine for about a month and a half now. I've contacted them via email and I never get any responses, its been over 2 weeks and I didn't see a phone # on their site. I would just avoid them because it seems like customer support is non-existent.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
My case stays on very tight and I like it a lot but the visor sucks and slips off a little too easily, one problem with mine is it has started to rip at one of the corners near the screen, it seems like it's due to the stress of being so tight on the phone itself. I have only taken it off the phone once and it wasn't ripped then.

For a "quality" product at that price I figured I wouldn't worry about it ripping or stretching like the cheapo ebay ones. I've only had mine for about a month and a half now. I've contacted them via email and I never get any responses, its been over 2 weeks and I didn't see a phone # on their site. I would just avoid them because it seems like customer support is non-existent.

I beleive it.... let me give you the email of the woman iris who I have had only contact with

Iris Huang
Customer Relations Manager
iSkin Inc.
2225 Sheppard Avenue, East, Suite 1203
Toronto, Ontario M2J 5C2 CANADA
tel: 416-924-9607. Ext # 301
fax: 416-924-7731
[email protected]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
I've had mine for less than a week, and all is well for me...hope it stays that way. I haven't applied the privacy film, I don't think I really need it, plus I keep having to get my iPhone replaced so I'm not going to apply it when I keep having to get a new one.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac, iPhone 5, Apple TV
Well, the product itself seems decent enough, mine may just be a rare instance because I haven't heard of any ride spread issues like mine, I just wish their customer support was better.

Thanks for the info macjuicy23.

OP
macjuicy23
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well, the product itself seems decent enough, mine may just be a rare instance because I haven't heard of any ride spread issues like mine, I just wish their customer support was better.

Thanks for the info macjuicy23.

anytime

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBookAir5,2:10.13.6-iMac18,3:10.13.6-iPhone9,3:11.4.1
I've had the iSkin Revo for about a month and it works well: skin, visor & screen protector. I haven't removed it since putting it on so maybe that's why it hasn't stretched.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz
I love my iSkin Revo. I've only had it for a week and a half but its great. The visor stays on fine and its not loose or anything. I need a new screen protector though as I got stuff stuck under mine after I went to reapply it :(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.