Looking for Coin Database Software for Mac

Reaction score
I'm a coin collector and have mostly American coins, some foreign and other US special collector's coins. I also have some paper money. I've always wanted to prepare a coin database and came up with Liberty Street's Coin Manage and Currency Manager. A year later I'm finally getting to use them but have switched to a Mac. I could use Windows through Parallels but am wondering what Mac solutions are out there.
It appears the company doesn't make a Mac version. I know Filemaker Pro 9 is likely an option but I'm not sure how hard it would be to set up a database. Any other suggestions?

Reaction score
The small amount of time I have spent with Filemaker indicates it is a snap to set up a database - plus they have templates available. To find out though, there is a 30 day free period. Download it and try it out. Also there is a database that comes with NeoOffice that is good. It is also easy to use. There is a wizard that walks you thru creating a new database.

D

danielb

I'm not sure how hard you want to work but you could always create your own using MySQL.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.