Removing Photos and Videos from the Web Gallery?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (5,3), 2.8 GHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM | OS X 10.6, Debian 6, Whendoze 7
In iPhoto, I accidently published the wrong event to my web gallery, and I tried to remove it by deleting it from the list on the left, but this did not work.. I also am having a similar problem with iMovie, in removing videos from the gallery..

Is there a way to remove iPhoto events and movies from the web gallery?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
Here's a weird one. Web Gallery keeps duplicating my photos on the gallery. In iPhoto there is only one of each photo in the album I'm publishing but on the gallery on the net it shows duplicates. Its driving me bonkers and I'm getting tired of explaining to everyone there is a glitch in the Apple software. I honestly can't sort out the problem. I've removed the photos that are being duplicated and try putting them back in. Now this is strange, they can't be removed and if they can be removed then guess what? When I replace them the duplicate again. LOL! My album has 332 photos in it when I go online to view it...409!! Uh, I'm stumped. I rebuilt/repaired the iPhoto library several times thinking that would sort it out to no avail. I've erased it and rebuilt the gallery from the ground up once that didn't work. Is there a chant or some sorta voodoo I'm forgetting?
Thanks for any help

OP
Shadow Jolteon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro (5,3), 2.8 GHz, 500GB HDD, 4GB RAM | OS X 10.6, Debian 6, Whendoze 7
I found the problem a few months ago:
In iPhoto preferences, under the Web Gallery tab, it lists all of the galleries you have uploaded. Apparently, to rearrange or remove one you must do it through this menu. But what I was doing was just deleting them on the iPhoto sidebar and re-uploading them, causing the web gallery to show them multiple times..

I hope this helps anyone who is having a similar problem. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.