iSkin anyone?

Reaction score
What’s everyone think of the new iSkins for the iPod Touch, personally I love them and the new skin and clip will be ideal for me while I’m at work or on the go, not sure on what colour I would get but I will defiantly be ordering one!

iSkin.com

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I have the iSkin Revo for my iPhone and love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I don't see any cases for the iPod Touch. Do you mean the iPhone case?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
The iSkin Revo is fantastic for the iPhone but I don't think they make anything for the Touch...yet. But if you have an iPhone definitely get the Revo, it's really really good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo
I have an "inside source" that tells me there will soon be available silicone skins as well as nice leather cases and a billet aluminum case for the iPhone.

heres the story:
I was playing duck hunt at work the other day as a customer walked by and he asked how I liked my new phone and I said it was great. Then he told me that he does R&D for a company that makes (and sells to retailers) cell phone accessories and they have stuff coming in for the iPhone. He said he was going to drop off some samples for me so I'll see what I get and post up everything. He also said they are working on a car charged that has a built in FM transmitter and is a dock, hopefully it'll be good quality :)

if his stuff isn't good the iSkin stuff looks pretty nice. I can't seem to find a description of the Revo though, is it a silicone skin?

OP
S
Reaction score
My bad i didnt realise they were for the iPhone not the Touch (i noticed them on a site about the Touch you see). Anyway, no doubt they will make the same type of skin for the Touch or maybe something even cooler?

/Ste

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.