Tough Results with Iphone

Reaction score
I have been a user of the IPhone since the day it came out and love the little device, but I am going to have to make the switch back to Blackberry because of the Exchange Server issues. My question, is it possible to sell one of these on Craigslist or Ebay? I switched to AT&T for this device and now I might be out of luck. Any ideas? Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
You seem like a logical person... Apple will fix all of these issues in the next couple of patche's give it a chance... AT&T will definetly charge you a contract termination fee.... if you still want to sell it go Craigslist and sell it locally

OP
J
Reaction score
Please dont mistake me, I love this phone. I am sure that Apple will fix a lot of these, but my company does not have the same patience that I do. Not being able to get my emails while not in the office is causing me a major headache as well. I will most likely stay with AT&T, but need a smartphone or Blackberry. It has been quite a while, and no major patches have come out. This device is not made for what I need, it is a breakthrough and amazing device, but not geared to my use. The email client is majorly lacking, and I think that things such as MMS and others will be fixed first, but time is not something that I have. I really do wish it was different. I have till Oct 4th to have a solution.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Try this for now.....

Make a yahoo account..... then when you leave the office forward your emails to your yahoo account... and log your emails on iphone to yahoo email... you will piggyback onto the yahoo server and get all of your emails...

That can definetly work

OP
J
Reaction score
Unfortunately because of the industry we work in, they will not let me forward our emails to a yahoo server. I dont get it either, but they will not allow it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Unfortunately because of the industry we work in, they will not let me forward our emails to a yahoo server. I dont get it either, but they will not allow it.
Not uncommon these days. My company is the same way.

OP
J
Reaction score
With the new firmware coming this week according to Apple, it seems as though they are more interested in "fixing" WIFI Itunes store rather than other problems such as exchange server, cut and paste, MMS, etc...More money for them I guess. Kind of like the ring tones thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.