Limit on how many iPhones per customer at Apple store?

Reaction score
I live in Australia and will be travelling to America soon. I would like to buy 3-4 iPhones to bring back to friends here.

Can you do this? I read that Apple had a 2 per customer limit at the launch, but now that te launch date is long gone I'm thinking maybe they'll have removed this limit.

On the Apple website you can add more than two iPhones to the shopping cart so I assume this would be the same in a store.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
I don't know if there is a limit or not, but I bet you could buy a couple, walk out, walk back in and talk to a different sales person and buy a couple more.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I don't there's a limit any more. There's no reason for a limit now.

In a related funny story, have you seen the video of the woman who went to an AT&T store with a pile of cash to buy out all the iPhones on the first day? She paid a boy in front of the line $800 to take his spot, obviously he kept his mouth shut about he limit (only 1 per person at the AT&T stores), took the money and went to the back of the line.

She walked in said she wanted to buy all of them, but was given the bad news that she could only by one. An hour later, the boy made it into the store about got his iPhone free with money to spare!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
if you buy 300 or more they do a background check for drug charges. ;)

OP
K
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. So it looks like it *should* be okay to get about 4 then. Anyone here actually work at an apple store? I guess I could call one up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz intel core 2 duo MBP, iPhone 5, iPad 3
Thanks for the replies. So it looks like it *should* be okay to get about 4 then. Anyone here actually work at an apple store? I guess I could call one up.

The local apple stores here in colorado open at 9am and I will give them a call for you when they open.

MrC

Reaction score
I was just in the Apple store over the weekend, picked up the 8 gb iPod Nano, since I got my iPhone credit and didn't know what else to do with it, so I got my son the Nano. Anyways, back on point, some lil dude picked up 5 iPhones just next to me at the register, I was like what the heck???? Anyways, he picked up 5, so I imagine you getting less wouldn't be an issue.

Good luck!!!
Mr. C

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.