Boy, did I score!!

D

def_ears

I picked up Adobe CS3 Premium off of Craig's list for $220.00!! It is $1799.00 on the Adobe site.;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G5 2.3 ghz 6.5 GB ram 20" cinema display ..15" Macbook Pro 2.33 Core 2 Duo 2 Gig RAM
If its just CS3 that is not $1799, the upgrade is $200. and the full version $650 from Adobe but can be found cheaper if your a student.

If you do not own a previous version and this is the upgrade it will do you no good.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Yes if you bought an upgrade you may be out of luck... if your dont have the previous version CS2

OP
D

def_ears

HA HA. It's not the upgrade, it is the real deal, CS3 DESIGN PREMIUM, with PS extended version,Bridge, AI, DW, Flash, ID. It is the one that goes for $1800 on the Adobe sight. I told you, I scored. Look in my dock folder.:D
Picture1-3.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.16ghz,2 gigs ram, 120gigs--ipod nano red 4 gig--ipod vid 30 gig black-- rip macbook
how did u get a clear dock and change the hd icons?

OP
D

def_ears

Shape shifter for the clear dock, just google shapeshifter clear dock. The camo hard drive is from interfacelift. And I also found these to get rid of the ugly cs3 icons.......
Picture2-1.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Hmmm.... the phrase "Boy, did I score!" suggests something else to me!! :D ...I can't quite put my finger on what it is... hmmm.... :D :D

OP
D

def_ears

Well, when it finished installing, and I saw my new toys in my apps, it almost felt as good as finishing what I think you're talking about.:Evil:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
HA HA. It's not the upgrade, it is the real deal, CS3 DESIGN PREMIUM, with PS extended version,Bridge, AI, DW, Flash, ID. It is the one that goes for $1800 on the Adobe sight. I told you, I scored. Look in my dock folder
Sounds more like the guy who sold it scored $220 bucks from you for nothing. The photo of the disc you posted isn't a legitimate Adobe disc.
How come my disc, in which I ordered through Adobe, is gray?
Exactly. The discs should look like the ones seen at the link here: http://theundersigned.net/category/indesign/

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's
Exactly what I was thinking DB... Adobe wouldn't use what looks to be a paper adhesive label on their disks and just label it "Adobe Creative Suite 3 Design Premium" with no other verbage whatsoever. Not to mention no trademark/copyright logo over Adobe, creative Suite, or Design Premium...

$220 ... Doh!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
IMAC / Powerbook / Ipad 3
Yeah, Looks like you scored a Bootleg Copy for 220.00....... That really sucks sorry man... Ive always said you can never get one over with this crowd they really do there homework...

Reaction score
Yep, that's definitely a bootleg. Some guy just made a few hundred bucks for the cost of a DVD. That hurts, man. Were you able to successfully register it?

OP
D

def_ears

Yeah, Looks like you scored a Bootleg Copy for 220.00....... That really sucks sorry man... Ive always said you can never get one over with this crowd they really do there homework...

Who cares? I have all the programs, and I just downloaded all the current updates. Better than paying $1800.00. I didn't know it was bootleg, just thought it was a good deal.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MBP, 2.2GHz, 160GB
Who cares? I have all the programs, and I just downloaded all the current updates. Better than paying $1800.00. I didn't know it was bootleg, just thought it was a good deal.

Adobe cares. You could get in trouble.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac's

Get your money back.... Tell the guy, you now know it's an ILLEGAL copy and you want your money back.... I'm sure he'd rather give it back than risk/fear you turning him in.

Adobe will know that it is an illegal copy because the program will contact adobe (in the background without your knowledge) and show the version and registration number. The guy you got it from uses the same reg. number on every copy he scams people with, Adobe will know. Adobe is a big company and I'm sure actively fights against piracy.

Demand your money back, and consider it a lesson learned.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook with Leopard! YAY!
HA HA. It's not the upgrade, it is the real deal, CS3 DESIGN PREMIUM, with PS extended version,Bridge, AI, DW, Flash, ID. It is the one that goes for $1800 on the Adobe sight. I told you, I scored. Look in my dock folder.:D
Picture1-3.png

Are you sure you didn't buy the upgrade? It looks to me like you have CS2 and CS...

2nkqvc9.png

Hmmmm....

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.