2.16 Core 2 Duo, 160GB HD, 2gb RAM, Black Macbook | iPhone | OS X Leopard
OP
Shannonb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Bump. anybody?

Reaction score
Did you change the port? And the connection type? At first when I did this I wasnt paying attention and had the wrong connection type. SFTP.. I think default for most programs like the one you have posted is SSH.

OP
Shannonb
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Did you change the port? And the connection type? At first when I did this I wasnt paying attention and had the wrong connection type. SFTP.. I think default for most programs like the one you have posted is SSH.

I think so. I just doesn't work. Should I start completely over?

Reaction score
I think so. I just doesn't work. Should I start completely over?

Did you download the 2 apps from app install that you need?

I am trying to find my unlock kit that I had.. But http://freeiphoneunlock.com/ has better instructions and apps I think now you can use ifuntastic instead of that crappy program that requires you to ip in.. I think thats mostly for the windows folks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 iBook
Fugu is far from crappy. And the software on freeiphoneunlock.com is an incomplete stolen version of Erica's GUI and the iPhone dev teams unlock method.

So long as all the services in the guide are installed via installer.app, all should be OK. The first time you SSH to your phone it will take a good 30 seconds.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.