Corsair memory HELP!

J

Joeytpg

guys i was looking at some corsair memory for my powerbook 1.33 15"

and i don't which one it uses.....is this the one for my powerbook?

Corsair 200Pin 512MB DDR SO-DIMM PC-2700 - OEM
(limit 10 per customer) *

- Specifications -

Manufacturer: Corsair
Speed: DDR333(PC2700)
Type: 200 Pin DDR SO-DIMM
Error Checking: Non-ECC
Registered/Unbuffered: Unbuffered
Cas Latency: 2.5
Support Voltage: 2.5V
Bandwidth: 2.7GB/s
Organization: 64M x 64 -Bit
Warranty: Lifetime

OP
M

MoltenLava

Yeah, Corsair is a good brand. And newegg is a good place to buy memory.

OP
J

Joeytpg

thanks guys......are those the correct specification for powerbook memory?....

OP
T

TylerMoney

mines DDR 266, but I'm sure the newer powerbooks can do DDR333. And PC2700 is what I have, so that's right. It should be perfect.

OP
C

Cloudane

Yes, 2700 is the one to go for. I'd be picking Crucial, as they have a very good reputation in the Apple forums etc, but Corsair are good too.

OP
T

TylerMoney

Is crucial an actual memmory brand?...aren't they just a site set up to help find the best memmory at the best price for your computer?

OP
C

Cloudane

You were right the first time: they make their own memory, as in it's a memory brand. They just happen to have an *excellent* online system for consumers to order from, rather than going through some overpriced third party.

OP
J

Joeytpg

ok, thanks a lot for the feedback............the last question now........

can i get Corsair or Crucial at a Compusa?..not the online compusa store.......but the fisical store??.......

could you name any other computer stores that may have corsair/crucial for sale? (like i said NOT online)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.