• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Tell me what you think of this idiot

Reaction score
The most pathetic thing I have ever seen, apparently he is well known. First I have heard of him. Yes, its a HIM, and its almost painful to watch. Dissagree if you want, but wow. Hes talking about Brittney Spears I guess.

WARNING: The kid uses some foul language (four letter F). Please do not click if its going to cause some problems, I don't want anyone mad at me.:Oops:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Reaction score
Can't stand to watch the entire clip.

Don't know if he's legit...

Don't care if he's legit...

He's gay.

M

MacHeadCase

Can't stand to watch the entire clip.

Don't know if he's legit...

Don't care if he's legit...

He's gay.

So? What's wrong with that?!?

What I find embarrassing is that he cares so much for someone who couldn't care less about him.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
There is no way that guy is serious. If he is, that is really, REALLY pathetic.

I agree that we should stop talking about Britney though. I agree with this guy for the opposite reasons. I do not care at all about Britney and it gets so annoying to hear about her strange, messed up, and pointless existence.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
wow... look at the rest of the vids. I'm convinced that this person is serious about their act or they are really serious. I wouldn't be surprised, all of the melodramatics in the world now, documenting their lives. OXemo's (online extreme emos)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple Black MacBook 2 GB RAM, 2.0 GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo Proecessor, 120 GB HD. 30 GB Black iPod Video
I wish I could have been there while he was shooting that and been like, "You're right, let us stop talking about Britney. Her life is meaningless."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
haha what a twa*

britney probably think the same

Reaction score
thats chris crocker....hes a 19yo openly gay kid from some backward town in the midwest...he talks alot about what its like to be gay in a place where ppl barely know wat that means....i saw an interview where he said that alot of wat hes talking about is just an act...but the britney thing is the most serious thing hes ever done..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
He annoys me for some reason. Maybe it's a voice? I have gay friends and family members and get along with them great so its not that...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
the britney thing is the most serious thing hes ever done..

Has he been paying attention to that whole War in Iraq thing at all, or the sub-prime mortgage crisis, or the '08 elections, or the Fed's (The REAL Fed, not Britney's ex) lowering of the interest rate, or global warming, etc., etc., etc. Or is he just interested in the most pointless things that any person can be interested in?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
He seems to be mostly interested in celebrity gossip by what I have seen of him.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
He seems to be mostly interested in celebrity gossip by what I have seen of him.

So he's possibly the most uneducated, irrational person on earth then.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well I looked a little deeper and its mostly gossip and him crying about things. Seth Green does a parody of it on youtube. There is some cursing so heads up.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
This is the exact type of thinking that won't help us solve any problems in this country. This is why he shouldn't watch the E! network. It turned him into a crying wimp who is completely oblivious to the real problems on Earth. You'd have to have the IQ of a cucumber to get that worked up about that dumb has-been child star.

I say we all chip in and get him subscription to The Economist, or at least Newsweek. Maybe he'll realize how irrational he's acting then.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sounds like a great idea TC99. I, personally, never understood the point of all this celebrity news junk. I couldn't care less about these people

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sounds like a great idea TC99. I, personally, never understood the point of all this celebrity news junk. I couldn't care less about these people

Maybe some of my friends and I will make a rebuttal to this video and say, "If we can get only 400 people to donate a quarter, we can help this young soul keep his intelligence, not to mention his sanity. In a world where People Magazine is one of the most peopular publications, the E! Network is one of the most watched stations, and people are increasingly interested in pointless celebrity gossip, don't you think it's worth it? Call now, our representatives are waiting for your kind donations."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'd PayPal a quarter for that!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'd PayPal a quarter for that!

I'm actually seriously considering doing this then. I'm just worried that more than 400 people would donate and I'd have to return everyone's quarter. Or I could get the guy a NY Times subscription too.

I don't know, I'll talk to some of the guys down at NIU and see if they seriously want to do a half-serious half-joke video, and REALLY send this guy an Economist Subscription if we get enough donations.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Hey, the more info he gets the better. You would probably would have thousands of people contributing. I think that this would be hilarious!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.