Edge no longer working

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz
For the last couple of days my iPhone has not been able to connect to the Edge network. I have not yet called Apple for troubleshooting, but I thought I would come here and see if anyone has any input. Keep in mind I have attempted to use Edge both with full bars and with only a couple bars.

Thanks for any suggestions/answers!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch Macbook Pro 2 GHz Core Duo 2 GB of Ram: 20 inch iMac 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo 3 GB Ram
trying turnign the phone off and on. I had this happen where, and that worked for me. Only happened once so far.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 GHz Black Intel Core Duo Macbook, 2 GB Ram, 100 GB HD, 60 GB black iPod Video, 8 GB iPhone
You can try turning on airplane mode, waiting a few minutes, then turning off airplane mode, too. I think that may force it to reconnect or something...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
Reset it and try again. If that doesn't work, I'd also give ATT a try because it's their network. Maybe it's down temporarily in your area or something.

OP
H
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 2.0 ghz
Turning the phone off and then back on fixed it.
icon14.gif

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.