Just got an iphone, Unlocked.. For t-mobile

Reaction score
Where / How can I download the program needed to install widgets etc applications..

or where can I download applications and how do I put them on..

thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum iMac 2.8GHz
Do a google search for apptapp installer, that should be mostly all you need.

Reaction score
well if you unlocked it then my guess is you have apptapp installed.. I have yet to see an unlock program that doesnt use some things from apptapp.

OP
B
Reaction score
The picture i was sent of it working on tmobile didnt show the appinstaller on the screen,

do i download it with my iphone with wifi? Or need to transfer.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 iBook
AppTapp is here. It has the widgets application and many more. And the best bit is, you install everything from the iPhone over WiFi.

Reaction score
The picture i was sent of it working on tmobile didnt show the appinstaller on the screen,

do i download it with my iphone with wifi? Or need to transfer.

I take it you bought this on ebay and paid $$$ over sticker price... Its only takes 20 mins to sim unlock an iphone and you can find all the software online for free..

Reaction score
I take it you bought this on ebay and paid $$$ over sticker price... Its only takes 20 mins to sim unlock an iphone and you can find all the software online for free..
where can you find the software free? Would it be a DMG file?

Reaction score
what does the unlock do? allow you to use your sim card?? if so I want to buy an iPhone from the At&t store and do the unlock and not have to pay for using the edge network, and just connect to the wifi at my house

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.