iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod iPod

I

iSheep

Just incase you live in a whole in the ground and don't visit Apple.com:

indexipod_20040719a.gif

http://www.apple.com/ipod/

Yay! Doesn't look all-that different. I still love my 3rd gen.

OP
S

s_ton

I don't know if I like it or not. I think I'm going to like it just because it's new and current. Anyways, I still like my 3rd gen too

The new features aren't anything I'd use. Although the 12 hour battery life is awesome. How'd they make it last so long? Is it the battery specifically, or just the power consumption of the iPod itself?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.16GHz ^ATI Radeon X1600 256MB ^100GB @ 7200 rpm ^2GB RAM ^Glossy Screen +iPod 4G 20 gigs
s_ton said:
Although the 12 hour battery life is awesome. How'd they make it last so long? Is it the battery specifically, or just the power consumption of the iPod itself?

The battery is exactly the same. They implemented better power management features so they managed to get more juice outta the battery.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
I think they should have implemented the new scroll wheel, which they did, but keep the buttons also, but just make them access different submenu's instead of the play menu's.. So for example a settings button, a playlist button, a repeat button, random button.. whichever would be the 4 most used buttons besides the ones that come on the scroll wheel.. now THAT would be nice. The only reason I even thought of that was because my wife thinks it's a pain to listen to one cd when I have it set to listen to all my songs on random.. it should indeed be easier to swith from random on to random off..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
It's kinda like a cross between the mini and iPod :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.