MacPro on the way, where does it ship from?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2.66
I have a MacPro on the way. I have owned dozens of Dells and HP's. My first computer was an Epson it was a 4.77mhz machine! But it had a turbo button. I would hit that and bang zoom watchout!

I ordered the Mac and I thought no big deal. Now I am charged up and eager for it to get here. Never felt that way about a dell. Does anyone know the shipping point? I am in the Midwest. I’d like to guess the arrival date. Juvenile I know but when you reach a certain age you have to embrace these things.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You will get a tracking number in an email. Then you can see the projected arrival date.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
It ships from California. I live in Chicago and ground takes a week or close to. I ordered mine Pro on a Friday and I got it the next Friday. I had something arrive a day early once but it's usually what day they say it arrives. Check the tracking number in the e-mail. It should direct you to the FedEx site where it will give a delivery date.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
It ships from California.
... or China... or Mexico... or from wherever they decide on. It really doesn't matter where it comes from though. The shipping times are fairly consistent.

OP
Bill S
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacPro 2.66
Thanks I go the shipping confirmation, California 5 days.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ibook g4, imac 2ghz c2d, mbp 2.4ghz c2d - 10.5.1
my mbp shipped from shang hai in china so i guess there. although im not 100% sure

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.