the website recipe? xD

Reaction score

hi guys..

i was planning to do a website to put some of my art works online.. but i'm confuse whether to use iweb or is there another way to do it? cause if i'm not wrong , you gotta have a mac.com account to publish it. IS there some helpful sites that guide one on doing a website and after preparing one, how do i publish it on the internet world? ( in a free way) i need to SAVE some cash!! xp

Thanks !!!

ciaoz ;D

Reaction score
If you're trying to save money you should probably check out an existing CMS like droopal, joomla, or get Wordpress with a gallery plugin.

How comfortable are you with code? The guys behind JQuery just released a new framework for galleries, and it looks fantastic. It's a little bit harder to implement, but if you have the time and patience then I would definitely recommend it. It's called JQuery GUI or something like that.

OP
Funky_Adry
Reaction score
Thanks soo much for ya advice.. but i'm really new to this thing.. so i got some ''stupid'' questions to ask.. XD what does ''the existing CMS'' mean? and the examples you gave me : droopal, joomla, or get Wordpress with a gallery plugin.

and about JQuery.. i went to explore what it is n found this site : http://docs.jquery.com/How_jQuery_Works .. so i use this kinds of codes to make my site cooler?

Thanks soo much!! i just need ya '' computer guru '' advice!! xD

Ciaoz

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.