New Nano Cases?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 27" 3.06Ghz 4G Ram| iPhone 3G 8Gb
Does anyone know where i can find one??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16Ghz Core2Due 20" iMac - 2Gb RAM - wireless Mac KB - wireless MX610 mouse
I've been looking myself, I'm expecting to wait a month or more before they hit the shelf.

OP
bennjiboi
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
when are those agent18 cases out? like if i buy one today do you know what the wait is? Im verry happy with that case! i really only wanna protct it a bit! will that case make my nano bulky?? or are they quiet sllimming??

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
I had one from contour on my 1st gen and loved it. I would get that agent 18, but it dosent have a built in clip or anything. My Contour one had a removable clip that was really really handy.

It sux that we cant get cases yet though... Scratches keep poping up every day on the back... Luckily the front is relativley impervious

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
Ok so I just checked ebay and bought a clear case for under 10 bucks shipped. I am sure its going to get beat to **** and quality may not be 100 percent, but at least it will do untill the "good" ones come out. This is the only one I have found that is available for ship. Here is a link to my auction so you can see if they have any others.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:EOIBSAA:US:31&Item=140159940844

I will do a write up when I get it and should provide some feedback about the item.

-Mike

OP
bennjiboi
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
WOW thats actually a half denect case!

clearly i want one lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro Retina
Seemed ok to me, but you know how most cheap things are on ebay... "cheap". We will see how it actually is... Overall, it will work just fine for me, provided it stays together and does not keep coming apart (my only fear).

-Mike

Reaction score
bump.

(because it's driving me crazy there weren't any cases for 3G nanos when I stopped by Best Buy today)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.