iTunes display

Reaction score
Firstly, Hello. I am apologize for my first post being a question, but it has been bothering me. What must I do to make iTunes display the song information when a new song comes on? A little black box in the lower right hand corner. Also, I believe there is a icon group that can go in the finder toolbar that lets you go to the next song, pause, or what ever without changing applications. Thanks for reading.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch Macbook Pro 2 GHz Core Duo 2 GB of Ram: 20 inch iMac 2.16 GHz Core 2 Duo 3 GB Ram
i use youcontrolitunes. you can get it here

Its free, but u have to have them email you a registration code. Hope this helps

OP
G
Reaction score
Thank you so much. I have spent over half an hour before looking in iTunes for something. Thank you again.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15in i7 MacBook Pro, 8GB RAM, 120GB SSD, 500GB HD
There are actually many programs that do this. Some are freeware, others are shareware. YouControl, Synegry, ByteController, Menuet are a few of the more popular ones.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.