• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

movie clips in iphoto imported into imovie 08

Reaction score
I have just installed iLife 08, then using iMovie 08 there is an option in the center left side saying iPhoto Videos. When I click on iPhoto Videos I get the message “No matching video. Choose a different option from the Show pop-up menu at the lower left corner”

I have chosen the option Show: All Clips.

Now I do have video clips in iPhoto but nothing is showing in Imovie

Have anyone else had the same problem

What am i doing wrong?

Thanks

Reaction score
I am also having this problem. In addition, I get that error message when I tried to import video from my old computer. It imports the video and takes about 18 minutes due to the size, but will not display it once it is imported. Just says "No matching video". The videos will open in Quicktime, just not imovie.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.